The Professional Skills and Experience Enhancing Blog of Jon Johnson
First and foremost, welcome to my personal career-related blog!
This week I will be starting a Digital Marketing Skills Refinement (Kaizen) project.
Professional Skills and Expert Knowledge Enhancing (Kaizen) Project
This self-titled project will be a weekly/bi-weekly project which will serve as an online directory for resources which I have hand-picked and used to study from and ultimately further enhance my professional and hobby-related skills.
I will be aiming to read and employ digital marketing tactics from a wide variety of difference online sources each week and will be using them to improve, and hopefully perfect, my digital marketing skills. This will then be translatable to professional projects and other career-related opportunities which I encounter.
In the near future I will likely be starting a similar series with other side projects and passions/hobby-related skills, however as these skills are the base of my career, this project will have the most priority.
- Let’s get started!
Digital Marketing Skills Refinement (Kaizen) Project
Week 1: July 31 – August 4th
- RiteTag.com – (ex. Video-game related search)
– Used for finding the most powerful hashtags for topics for both Instagram and Twitter
- GetHashtags.com – (ex. Video-game related search)
– Used for comparing the overall strength of different hashtags. Useful for narrowing down and prioritizing which hashtags should be used in various situations.
- “How To Craft The Perfect Post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram”
– An amazing resource for those studying on how to further enhance the reception, reach, engagement, etc. of all of your SNS postings.
This post covers shared image topics (such as recommended sizes for various positioning within profiles/timelines), as well as content related tips and tricks as well. Excellent!
This will be the end of the resources which I have studied with and employed in a few side projects this week.
Next week I will continue to look into various resources and areas of my skill-set which I will be actively working on improving to enhance my professional image and abilities.